Personal Information We Collect:
We receive, collect, and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. In addition, we collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer/device to the Internet; login; e-mail address; password; computer and connection information; and purchase history. We may use software tools to measure and collection session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. We also collect personally identifiable information (including name, email, password, communications); payment details (including credit card information), comments, feedback, product reviews, recommendations, and personal profile.
How We Collect Information:
When you conduct a transaction on our website, as part of the process, we collect personal information you give us such as your name, address, and email address. Your personal information will be used for the specific reasons stated above only.
We collect such Non-personal and Personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide and operate the Services:
- To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
- To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages:
- To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective service;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud;
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our product or services. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.;
- To comply with any applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
We may share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your personal information, as described above. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. Read more about how Google uses your personal information at https://www.goggle.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https:www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/rescources/policies/personalized-ads
- Additionally, you can opt-out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
How We Store, Use, Share, and Disclose your Site Visitor’s Personal Information:
Your data may be stored through our e-commerce and/or hosting service on their data storage, databases and the general application. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
All direct payment gateways offered by our e-commerce and/or hosting service, and used by our company adhere to the standards set by PCI-CSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our sore and its service providers.
We may contact you to notify you regarding your account, to troubleshoot problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about our company, or as otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce our User Agreement applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you. For these purposes we may contact you via email, telephone, text messages, and postal mail.
Cookies We Use:
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site.
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allabout cookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including you IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and data/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
If you don’t want us to process your data anymore, please contact us at email@example.com.
Embedded Content From Other Websites:
Third Party Services:
When you click on a link on the Site that directs you away from our site we are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites. You are responsible for reading their privacy statements.
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
Change and Updates:
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18.
If you have a question or a complaint, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail @ Bella Savoy [Re: Privacy Compliance Officer] 5885 Allison St. #1423, Arvada, CO 80004, USA